Happy Wednesday to all my readers!
It was just another typical Wednesday for me: doctor’s appointment, followed by too much walking, followed by engorged feet.
You know how it goes!
Here are your Etsy Finds of the Week:
- I am currently in the middle of trying to finish my daughter’s room before her arrival. Nothing like waiting until the last second to get it ALL wrapped up!
- Our last piece of furniture we have to purchase is this bookcase from IKEA:
- The plan is to fill it with books, pictures, and some canvas bins. Cue the Etsy find!
- I love these bins and the seller has LOTS more to choose from!
- As I was getting ready to leave for the doctor this morning, I realized that the visits I make to see Dr. Block have become my favorite day of the week!
- Why, you ask? Because I get to dress up! As in wear something other than my gray sweats, which have become normal daily attire because they are the only piece of attire that still fit!
- So when getting ready, one always wants the perfect accessory. And this ring would have done the trick this morning to put my outfit together!
- I have been in search for car seat strap covers for my little one’s car seat for a few weeks now. And of course, the first place I checked was Etsy!
- Holy cow! There are SO many to choose from!
- I have found a few on this seller’s website that I really like, but am having trouble choosing… Here is where you come into play!
- Here is a picture of our carseat:
- Your job is to give me suggestions on which strap covers you like the most from this seller’s site. There are a few that I like… I’m partial to those that match the green.
- Good luck… and thanks!
Can’t wait to hear your suggestions! Have a great rest of the week everyone!