In honor of my favorite time of year, the beginning of the college athletics season (specifically football), I am dedicating this week’s finds to everyone that either attends games or watches from the comfort of their own home.
- Who wouldn’t enjoy their own monogrammed beer mug to accompany their favorite brew while watching their favorite game?
- I know I’m looking forward to the day when I can pull my beer mug out of the freezer and pour a glass full of Boulevard Wheat.
- And then I’ll have to be put to bed.
- Anyone that knows Kansas and knows Manhattan knows that when that damn North wind is coming at you in the end of fall/beginning of winter, it gets cold. Very cold.
- Cue the warm clothing.
- And cue these gloves for those frostbitten days and tailgates.
- They would be perfect for the valiant tailgater in you!
- This bucket would be the perfect storage place for any kind of beverages that you would to store at a tailgate.
- Just fill it up with your drinks, toss some ice over it and kick back and relax while everyone admires your storage bucket!
- The seller will customize the bucket to your liking … so no worries. You won’t have to carry around an Alabama bucket!
So everyone sit back, relax and enjoy the opening weekend of college football!