It’s Wednesday evening and I’m less than 48 hours from being back in my home state of Kansas and boy… am I excited! 🙂
What this means though is that I will be not be posting at Etsy Finds next week as I will be spending my Wednesday with my cousin, prepping for her big wedding on Saturday.
So I hope you really enjoy this week’s finds to get you through the next two weeks!
- TOTALLY digging this color! Such a fun summer color, but also very fall’ish as well… Yes, I notice things like what are summer colors and what are fall colors!
- There is also a matching necklace that I also equally love … but not together. Might be a little much!
- According to this seller, her onesies were featured on Parenting.com for a top gift under $20.
- Though I know someone that could probably make this just as well as Jen from Jens Craft Corner (ahem — Cinnaberry), this onesie is QUITE adorable and I can already picture my baby Sloane roaming the floors in our house with this on!
3) Dot Monogram Solid Wall Vinyl Decal – Seller: Home Sweet Walls
- I know a few weeks ago that our guest blogger Taryn featured a wall decal that could be used in a nursery… or on just a random wall in your home.
- Well… I am now officially searching for a good wall decal to put in the baby’s room. Currently, Sloane’s room has a crib (without a mattress or bedding) and a rug. And that’s about it.
- So I must get into gear and figure out how I want her room to look!
- I came across this seller’s site and loved her children’s room decals. She also does custom decals, which appeals to me… For some reason, I have been obsessed with this quote: “Life itself is the most wonderful fairytale.” from Hans Christian Andersen that I saw on a sign at Christmas time.
- I’m definitely considering sending the quote in to this seller to see what they can come up with for me!
And those are my finds for the week, friends!
I hope you are all having a great week, but that the next two days zoom by so you can get to your weekend! 🙂