Hope everyone is having a good week!
After holding out for what seems like decades, I will finally be going to view ‘Eclipse’ tonight… I am beyond excited for numerous reasons:
1) I’ve been wanting to see this movie since it came out and had considered going and standing in line to do it for the Midnight showing.
2) I get to see Edward for longer than the five minutes that he was in the previous film.
3) I get to leave the house for more than an hour!
It’s a very exciting night for me and I will enjoy it to the fullest!
On to the important stuff…
- I have really been considering downsizing my purse (which many of you know might be hard for me since I like to basically carry bowling bags around) once the child arrives since I will be carrying a diaper bag probably for the rest of my life.
- I went in search of a smaller, crossbody bag (which would basically be like me trading in a 16-seat van for a mini Cooper) but stopped my search when I came across this specific bag.
- It’s ADORABLE. Absolutely not what I’m looking for, but something that if I had a job where I was bringing in money on a regular basis, I would purchase!
- And ofcourse, I ventured my way into the baby section of Etsy (again), just to browse and see what I would come across that I hadn’t already seen.
- And this popped up!
- I know we discussed my love for Harry Potter last week so this bib will not make you question me — unless you have no idea who Dumbledore is or why he needs an army (in which I will send you here for the answer)!
- Yes, I have already been thinking about birth announcements. I’m ridiculous, I know.
- BUT I think I have already twisted someone’s arm (aka my creative former cohort at WFI, Sherri) into making one for me…
- Her request was that I have some ideas of what I’d like… I told her I’m not the creative one here, but what the heck, I’ll try and give her a few pointers!
- And what doesn’t scream ‘Allyson’s Child’ more than gingham!
- Definitely love this print… but I have a feeling Sherri will outdo herself and come up with something marvelous!
Enjoy the rest of your week and I will enjoy my evening at the cinema with Edward, Jacob, Bella… and my husband!