Hey … it’s Wednesday … and I’m here with a blog post! I remembered!!!
To remember that it’s Wednesday is a good sign for me, I think! What this means is that I’m starting to get into a routine of sorts. So far, that routine consists of Monday: Cleaning Day, Tuesday: Walk Wrigley, Wednesday: Long walk around the lake (and Etsy blog post!), Thursday: Walk Wrigley, Friday: YAY, it’s Friday!
I know it doesn’t seem like much, but I plan on expanding that list as my time here continues.
Maybe I’ll add in ‘Ironing’ to my Tuesday. I don’t want to push it though! 😉
- I seem to love fantasy worlds. How do I know this? Well, my two favorite book series’ are Harry Potter and Twilight. Though I wish these two worlds really did exist, I know they don’t (or so that’s what they want us to think!).
- I received a card in the mail from my BF Jenna just yesterday and she had included a story about the opening of the Harry Potter Theme Park in Florida.
- Do I want to go is not the question. The question is WHEN can I go?!
- I did a search on Etsy for Harry Potter items and came across this… who wouldn’t want to receive some mail in THIS?!
- This quote/prayer has a special place in the hearts of all of my family members. It’s the quote/prayer that is on my grandpa’s grave and so whenever I find something with these words on it, I’m immediately drawn to it.
- This is a little bright for me, but I still loved it!
- Came across this seller as a ‘Suggested Shop’ and LOVE her pieces!
- This specific one jumped out at me, but there are tons in her shop that are fantastic!
- This seller is also currently doing a ‘buy one, get one’ so check it out and see if anything jumps out at you, too!
Hope everyone is having a great week! Matt and I are off to Chicago this weekend … I’ll be making my first trip through the state of Wisconsin to get there, so we’ll see how it goes! 🙂