Sorry for the delay in this post… My only excuse is that I don’t know what day is what anymore! That’s what happens when you don’t have a full-time job to go to everyday.
Before, I always knew the day of week, date and time, counting down to Friday. Now, I’m usually just looking at the clock to see when Matt will get home to keep me company!
I believe I’m ready for my child to be here so she can occupy all of my time! 🙂
- I’ve been searching for address labels to put our new address on (for only the 16th time in my life) and ofcourse, went to Etsy first. I’m having some issues finding actual labels, but the address stamps, they are galore.
- There are SO many different designs and sellers to choose one, but this one stood out! I love the old school typewriter font.
- Now… the real question is… do I purchase or do I save my money since I have four packs of address labels sitting in my desk from my four previous addresses? I seem to last at these places for only a year and never get through 3/4 of the labels!
- I found this on the front page of Etsy and LOVED it! I’m a big fan of the yellows and teal blues right now, which would be why this necklace jumped out at me!
- This would look adorable with a white sundress… a navy sundress… a black sundress.
- Yes, I’m in the sundress phase of pregnancy!
- I was browsing the wedding section of Etsy because weddings are on my mind – my good friend Gabe is getting married at the end of July, followed by my cousin Maria the first of August.
- When I got married, Etsy was my savior! I just found the site a few months before the wedding and bought SO many gifts from sellers for gifts: earrings for bridesmaids, bags for wedding party, handkerchiefs, etc.
- I came across these clutches and thought what a fun idea for bridesmaids gifts!
- A different colored clutch for each bridesmaid!
- Love it!
A BIG thank you to Ms. Taryn from A Peine for your Thoughts for being the guest blogger for last week’s Etsy Finds. I was highly impressed with her picks! I hope you were, too! She probably doesn’t even remember the post now that she has been spending her family vacation in Napa… Hello Vino! 🙂
Until next time…