Happy Wednesday to all!
It’s been a fairly quick week for me – no work on Monday, we’re already to Wednesday, Thursday mornings are consumed by meetings and I’m leaving work at 3 pm on Friday to start my weekend early.
Pretty good week! 🙂
- Was in search of the perfect chalkboard for my new kitchen today, when I came across this site.
- I tagged alot of ‘favorite’ items, but felt this was most worthy of posting.
- Who doesn’t love The Cure?
- And who doesn’t love Fridays?!
- Since I got to celebrate my first mother’s day this last May and was presented with a lovely watch, I feel it is only right to reciprocate the thought to my husband.
- The problem is… I have no idea what to get!
- This isn’t like Christmas… I can usually come up with 10 different ideas for the man for Christmas.
- But this is Father’s Day.
- His FIRST Father’s Day.
- So what the heck do I get him? I browsed some Etsy shops, found some stamped keychains that I thought were cool… then found this gift.
- Does this not scream Matt?! 🙂
- I’m going through a green phase.
- I love the color green!
- If I could do my baby’s room in green, I would… I’m trying to mix in some pinks/oranges, etc. to make it more girly… but it will have some green!
- Anyway, Etsy’s homepage was greened out today and I came across this cute bag!
- Perfect little tote for a jaunt to the beach, don’t you think?!
- Wish I had it in time for my jaunt to Tablerock Lake with the Doty family this weekend!
Hope everyone is having a great (and quick) week!
Tablerock Lake – here I come!