It’s an unusually slow week for me… I think because I had the day off on Monday, yesterday started with a doctor’s appointment and today was filled with an hour and a half staff meeting.
The words ‘slow week’ have not been in my vocabulary since December. I almost feel bad saying them!
But this slow week allows me more time to search for my favorites on Etsy – so here you go!
- The first thing I thought when I saw this store was, “Can Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes be either a) in financial desperation or any kind that they started a handmade items store? or b) this seller really likes Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes!
- Then I ventured into what was in the store and LOVED it all!
- Though I feel like this is something could possibly create on my own, I appreciate the seller’s creativeness! I might steal some of these great ideas later on in life for my children’s birthday parties!
- Hello, my name is Allyson and I’m obsessed with designing my baby’s room. “Hello, Allyson.”
- You can find me most evenings sitting in front of the TV with my computer on my lap, searching away for the perfect fabrics for my baby’s bed. Or searching for a cute lamp and rocker. Or for wall decor.
- Cue the mongrammed print!
- Since we have decided what our baby’s name is going to be, I was drawn to this print.
- Yes, our child’s first name begins with an ‘S’.
- No, we’re not hiding the name, but it’s kind of fun to hold out on telling you for just a little while longer (though most of you already know).
- And speaking of my baby’s room and bedding, I usually send my mom and sister different bedding options on a daily basis. And most of them are from Etsy sellers.
- I thought I would be a Pottery Barn girl though and through, but after looking at all of my different fabric choices on Etsy, I just don’t think I can turn back!
- Literally, I have looked at hundreds of different fabrics. And my color choices seem to change every day. But as of right now, this fabric collection is my favorite and the seller is super nice! She is sending me a sample of ‘B’ on this palette.
- I like it because I can pull lots of colors from it for the crib skirt (which I think ‘A’ would be a nice option), for curtains, for paint color, for a rug, etc.
- So … what do you think?!
I am trying to wrap up alot of things at work so I’m not leaving them hanging when I depart on June 18. I believe I finished up my timeline of every project I work on throughout the year today. My eyes hurt when I was finished.