I’d like to say that things should return back to normal when it comes to the weekly Etsy Finds… but I have a feeling that when we move, I will end up without internet for a certain period of time.
I’m not quite sure what I will do with my life at that point… 🙂
- Found these on the front page of Etsy this morning as ideas for graduation gifts.
- Alot of these prints would be great gifts – anything to add a little color to the drab college dorm rooms!
- I also love some of them for baby rooms… but since my mind has turned to Baby Central, EVERYTHING I see I think would look cute in a baby room!
- I’ve been on the hunt for crib bedding for awhile … now that I know it’s a girl, I can be a little more defined in my search!
- Most of the things I have found on websites have been just a little too much. I like the quilt, but the bumper and crib skirt are too much. I love the colors, but the actual print I don’t like.
- So how do I solve this problem? I came to Etsy!
- I have found numerous sellers that have a huge collection of fabrics for you to choose from. They will make you whatever you’d like – a bumper, crib skirt, crib sheets, quilt, pillows, etc.
- This is only one of my favorite sellers and as yesterday, I keep turning back to these colors!
- This seller has LOTS of very delicate and pretty jewelry!
- This necklace would also be a great graduation gift for that grad in your life – to wish them luck on the next step in their life, from college to the real world.
And that’s all for today!
I hope everyone is having a great week – I know I am! 🙂