I thought I’d try and get in an Etsy Finds of the Week while I had an extra five minutes… so here we go!
- Since we have finally found a house to move into, my mind has been wandering into home furnishings, paint colors, digging through our boxes in the basement to see what we already have.
- I happened to come across this seller’s site and found this lampshade in particular that I thought was adorable!
- Unfortunately, the colors in my home are not black and white, but how fun would this be if you’re redecorating a bedroom? Definitely spices up the room without you having to paint a black/white check on the wall!
- Just another reason that it would be fun to have a girl….
- OWL HAIR CLIPS!
- Love, love, love! 🙂
- I’m on the hunt for final decor ideas for my cousin’s wedding in August. I think we have most of our plans firmed up, except for a few, including this one.
- She would like to hang a wreath from the front of the church doors so I’ve been searching and not finding anything that I’ve loved that is cheap.
- So… I found this super cute initial with the damask print on it, which we will be using some of at the reception.
- If this could be painted black and white and hung from and apple green ribbon… I think we would be set!
And that’s all the time I have today, friends! Just glad to get a post in!