It’s been a week unlike any other.
Matt and I spent Sunday – Tuesday in Minneapolis, searching for the perfect home. FYI: Searching for a new home 10 hours away from your ‘home’ home AND being pregnant does NOT a good combo make when house hunting. Just a little piece of advice from me to you!
So today was my first day back at work, which made it seem like a Monday.
Lucky for me, it’s not! It’s Wednesday, I have two work days left in the week and it’s time for the Etsy Finds of the Week!
- I love bags. Check that – I love purses. I’ve been a seasonal purse junkie for quite some time, meaning with every season came a new purse. One can’t carry a bag from the Winter of ’06 in the Fall of ’07, right?
- Found this one and though it probably couldn’t be a seasonal purse – maybe a weekender – it’s still a beauty!
- Another note to self: never look at food items when pregnant.
- Especially when it comes to chocolate!
- These look DEE-lightful!
- I’ve been doing some baby bedding browsing and have narrowed my search down to a few. Ofcourse, my favorite is from Pottery Barn. Not a surprise – I’ve been getting bedding from their for five years now. Why stop with my child, right?!
- But as I was laying in bed last night, I was thinking about curtains to match this bedding. This certain bedding has alot of different patterns in it…
- And then I found this seller!
- I’m not sure I want to pay Pottery Barn prices for these curtains, but this is definitely the fabric I’m searching for.
And that is all I’ve got for you this week!
Thanks for stopping by… Until next time…