It is currently 6:30 pm and I have finally wrapped up my work for the day. Today has just been one of those days.
So much to do.
So little time.
So many phone calls to me asking me questions that I have no idea how to respond to.
You know … one of those days!
To top it off, my husband has been outside since about 4 this afternoon, prepping for the WSU baseball game he is attending tonight with coworkers. Guess who was not invited?
Is he embarrassed by me? Do I smell? Do I say inappropriate thing at inappropriate times?
OK … so we know why he didn’t invite me.
Which is fine and dandy because now, I have time to do my Etsy Finds of the Week!
- Unfortunately for all of my blog readers, the fact that I am having a baby will mean you will see much more baby stuff on the Etsy finds than before.
- Luckily for you though, most of the stuff is so stinkin’ cute, you probably won’t mind!
- Found this baby rattle and thought what child wouldn’t love a little sun in their life that shakes and makes noise?! 🙂
- This seller has alot of cute stuff so I’d check her shop out!
- I have actually posted about this seller a few different times, but I must give her major props! I recently purchased this sign for her for my cousin’s fiance’s wedding shower. She had made a sign as a Christmas gift for me this December and I loved her work then…
- And I loved her work now!
- She seriously did a fantastic job! The sign turned out great and my cousin says it has already been hung in the house! See the sign below:
- Speaking of my cousin’s and his fiance, their wedding is coming up in a week and some days. Ofcourse, I’m still searching for the perfect outfit. It’s hard to figure out what to wear when your skin is the color of copy paper, which to me, means the skirt or dress option is out (unless I could get outside and sit in this 85 degree weather that has come upon us … but THAT won’t be happening!).
- Anywho, I’ve come up with some different outfit options, but need the perfect necklace. I’d love to have one of those bib necklaces, but most of them are just too ridiculous when it comes to the dollar amount.
- Behold, Etsy!
- I found this one, which I do like – but would like it in a brighter, more happy color! And maybe a teeny, tiny bit smaller…
That’s it for this week’s edition of ‘Etsy Finds of the Week’ … if anyone has any good outfit ideas or accessory ideas, please, let me know! 🙂