Happy Wednesday afternoon to all!
Thank goodness it’s the middle of the week – can I get an Alleluia and an Amen?!
I am ready for my weekend to get here because I am happily going home… to sit and do nothing, but that is completely fine with me. I also have a dentist appointment Monday morning in wonderful Bartlesville, OK – yes, I’m 27 years old and I refuse to look for a dentist in the city I currently live in.
To give myself some credit, I was about to go to a new dentist in Wichita, recommended by my aunt, the dental hygienist, when I found out we were moving. I have had so many toothal issues in my lifetime that I decided it was not worth explaining all of the wrongs with my teeth to a new dentist who I will probably only see once. Why not go to to the man that has been dealing with me for 10-plus years and already KNOWS my issues?! OH… and I basically get to sit and chat with my aunt for an hour. That is why the dentist is my favorite! Even through all of my conundrums, it’s still my favorite doctor to visit!
And that is exactly why you checked in today – was to hear about my teeth!
- I found this just this morning and I loved it because this blue is a spring blue … and the weather right now is definitely pointing in the direction of spring!
- Now, I could buy this cute little bag, but this would also mean I would need to go and find the perfect outfit to complement it.
- Sounds like a plan to me!
- So, as many of you know, I’m helping my cousin Maria plan the decor for her wedding reception in August. I’m not sure just yet, but it might be more fun to plan someone else’s wedding than your own. I’ll get back to you on that!
- So weddings have been on my brain!
- I found this headband in the wedding section and thought how handy this would be for brides that want to ditch their veils after the ceremony, but still want their hair to have a bit of bling.
- This headband would be the perfect complimentary piece!
And a first for my Etsy posts … a what NOT to buy Etsy Find…
- First, I apologize to Fur Babies Boutique owner for this…
- But it had to be done!
- I was searching the dog section for a dog toy for Wrigley when I came across this carrier.
- It’s just. It’s. It’s totally not OK to walk in public with your dog strapped to your chest, OK?
- I apologize if you are on of my current blog readers that does this. I realize that I have probably lost one blog reader.
- But really?!
Enjoy the rest of your Wednesday everyone!