Yet another crazy and long day has brought me to 4:24 pm and I have yet to get my Etsy Finds of the Week out there!
Is it May yet?! I feel like my life will calm down – atleast at work – beginning in the month of May!
Anyway, here we go!
- Because I decided that when Matt and I moved into my mother-in-laws home, I would not really do much decorating. My seasonal decor items were in the basement with the remainder of our belongings that did not fit upstairs and I just thought to myself, “Just hold off until you’re in your own home where you will stay still for longer than a year, Allyson.” Why do I even jinx myself with words like this?
- So… because I’m not really doing much decorating (though I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to do it!), I found these cute little coasters that would be totally easy to set out and put away – and I could classify it as decorating for Spring, right?!
- I’m not sure how many of you know this about me, but I have a blankie. I’ve had it since I was born. And I still sleep with it.
- Well… sort of. It starts out with me when I fall asleep, but immediately ends up on the floor.
- Pathetic, I know. I don’t even need to hear it from you because I hear it from myself. This poor thing is literally in shreds, hanging together by one tiny piece of thread. My mom always told me she would put it in my bouquet when I got married … that came and went and no one touched the blankie.
- How hilarious would it be if I ended up having a child and my blankie was STILL around? Hmmm….
- Anyway… I found this adorable blankie while browsing and thought maybe if a child owned a blankie small like this one with a duck head on it, it would not want to keep it into its late 20s? You’re right… my child will hold on.
- I have a few weddings coming up this Spring and into the summer months. I’m all for purchasing off the registry – there is a reason that people register for things they WANT and NEED.
- But I also like to drift away from those registries every once in awhile when I find something that is well worth registry drifting.
- And this is one of them!
- Cute, right?!
And that is all!
Big night for K-State fans everywhere … No. 5 Kansas State Wildcats vs. the No. 2 Kansas Jayhawks.
In Lawrence … or my personal version of hell as I like to call it.