Hello all and a happy Wednesday to you!
This Wednesday seems to be lasting for-e-ver. Just one of those days… So I’m hoping that my search for the perfect Etsy finds will make it move a bit quicker!
So here we go!
- Thanks to one of my lovely and favorite followers, this Etsy seller was suggested to me… as someone to suggest to you! She said she has used Joe for a few anniversary gifts for her children and they have turned out wonderfully!
- These really are VERY cool and a great idea for a gift!
- THANKS MP!
- Not that I’m a lunch bag carrier, but I might become one! These lunch bags are so cute with their vintage fabrics.
- How did I not come up with this great idea?
- Any of you that might be sending kids to school and are searching for the perfect stylish lunch bag (because everyone needs a stylish accessory to take to school), search no more!
- I’m not sure how many of you are Project Runway fans, but I’m a die hard. I’ve watched every season since it unveiled seven seasons ago. I’m totally intrigued by every designer – some I love, some I hate, some I hate to love. And some are just straight-up wack.
- This designer happened to be one of my favorites from last season – little Carol Hannah. And she has her own Etsy shop!
- Though I do love this dress and everything else in her shop, the only thing I really can afford is that $25 gift certificate, which looks like it might buy me a sleeve.
- Anyway, look around and absorb the greatness of Project Runway designers!
I hope everyone is having a much quicker-paced Wednesday than myself. Gearing up for a big weekend in Manhattan! We’ve got Kappa Mom’s Weekend brunch and auction on Saturday morning (which I will be attending with Lauren and mom) followed by a basketball game that evening with my in-laws.
We also have the dropping off of Robert.
Should be an interesting one – I’m sure I’ll have a story or two when we return!