I was searching for something to eat a few minutes ago and it donned on me that I had completely forgot to write about my Etsy Finds.
Even though I’m still writing about them, I still feel like I should apologize!
So, my sincerest apologies to you all for forgetting (but not really forgetting since I still remembered)! 🙂
- I love, love, love all of these prints in NuNuveau’s shop!!! I think partially because I WISH I was an artsy guru and could create things like this and partially because I’ve actually been to a few of the places in her pictures!
- This one of the Eiffel Tower is one of my faves… oh, how I wish I could go back there someday!
- As usual, I am in love with everything in this shop!
- The stuffed animals, the prints… they are adorable!
- So if you’re searching for baby gifts for anyone, look no further! Just shop here! 🙂
- PS. Thanks to my cousin Meg for help on this one … this is one her fave Etsy shops!
- I am a cheapskate by nature so usually you will never find me purchasing anything (other than food) that is not on sale.
- So this bag is a bit on the extreme side when it comes to how much money I would spend on a bag.
- But I LOVE the red – it would go great with any outfit to spruce it up.
- And I guess I DO spend a bit more moola on my accessories than anything else… So maybe this isn’t really isn’t too bad when I look at it from the accessory, must look good always, point of view. 😉
That’s all I have for you today!
Hope everyone’s week is going well – I’m, ofcourse, ready for Friday. Work is just too much right now!
I’m off to a junior high girls basketball game tomorrow, wish me luck! Then to Tulsa for the weekend for the 2nd Annual ORU Reunion with Cliff and Rich – my ORU peeps. I can only imagine the ruckus that will be caused in Tulsa…
I’ll be in bed by 11:00 pm, but I’m sure Cliff and Rich will be carazy!