I used to love it when the week would fly by … it would make the weekend get here faster!
Now, it’s starting to scare me. Don’t get me wrong, I love a quick week – if only I could figure out how to slow the weekend down! But it scares me a bit because of it’s speed, I’m afraid I’m going to wake up tomorrow and be 60-years-old with three grown children (who have all received full-rides for college so Matt and I are not broke), a very old dog in Wrigley (you all knew he was going to outlive me, right?) and no idea where the time went.
Which leads me into my Etsy finds of the week… Nice transition, I know! In honesty, I said all of the above because I feel like I just wrote this blog… when I really did it just seven days ago. Like I said, the weeks are just flying by!
- This find is in honor of my good buddy, Jordan, that I worked with for two years at WSU.
- Every morning, Jordan would come back to my little desk in the back corner of the office and say … “Ahhh, Herro Arreson.”
- He still does it… just not on a daily basis! Sometimes I get a Facebook message…
- I wonder if he would laugh if I bought him this shirt for a late graduation gift?!
- They have started posting Valentine’s Day gear on Etsy and though you wouldn’t find me wearing a T-shirt with big hearts on it that day, you might find me purchasing one for my cousins!
- I’m already envisioning my favorite Barnes’ girls (in the 5 & Under category) Annie & Stella in these … but then again, there isn’t really anything that I picture them looking awful in because they are just so stinkin’ cute!
- PS. I’m very confident that Taryn and her Cinnaberry store could also handle the making of this T-shirt! Check out her store! 🙂
3) Website Designs – Seller: Sandra Busta
- I’ve been doing a lot of website browsing for the past few months. I basically want to become the next Pioneer Woman (let’s face it, who doesn’t?!) and have a site with my blog, more pictures, cooking tips….
- GOTCHA! I had you fooled for a second, I know it! Allyson … give cooking tips? JOKES ALL AROUND!
- ANYWHO, I found a lot of fun designers through Etsy and love the style of many that this gal has created. Check them out!
Those are my Finds of the Week! Does anyone actually purchase any of these items that I post …. OTHER than Jenna?! Just curious… I’m anxiously awaiting the arrival of my coffee sleeve from katylua. Too bad the Kansas weather has shifted into a comfy 45 degrees rather than the freezer-burn cold of 4! Oh well … I’ll still drink the heck out of some hot chocolate just because of that coffee sleeve!
Happy Wednesday everyone!