Hello fellow Etsy Lovers!
It is that time of week again… Wednesday, Hump Day, Half-Way Thru the Week Day, Two Days until the Weekend Day… you know, Etsy Finds of the Week Day!
I received confirmation yesterday that this blog is doing some good for me. I had a comment from a seller of one of the items I featured on my Etsy finds a few weeks ago (remember the cute coffee sleeves?). She thanked me for promoting her item and said she would send me a sleeve for free!
WOOHOO! I will be the most stylish hot chocolate drinker on this side of the Arkansas River!
Anyway, here are your Finds of the Week. I was going for a ‘Kansas’ theme this time around…
- Did any of you have to sing the “Nifty Fifty United States… from 13 Original Colonies” in grade school? It was one of my favorites in Mrs. Sweaney’s music class!
- So when I saw this burp rag … I immediately thought what a perfect gift for a new mom! Something for her child to spit up on, but also a reminder of that lovely song that taught us all of the states when we were wee lads!
- Growing up in Kansas, you sometimes forget just how beautiful it is. So I give MAJOR kudos to this seller for these beautiful pictures! He has a great selection of photos, this one just happened to be my favorite.
- This one reminds me of driving back to Sedan from Wichita … the stretch between Moline and home is picture perfect in the spring and fall!
- I know … another Etsy seller with great photos! Apparently, I can’t seem to get enough!
- But I LOVED this photo – it gives off the old vibe, but with great colors. This might have to be a purchase for me – I can’t get enough of it!
And those are my Finds of the Week! Enjoy!