My apologies for taking a week off from blogging … We have been in Illinois, Missouri, Iowa and back to Kansas in a week’s time – oh, we were also in Oklahoma yesterday! That’s alotta states!
I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas! Matt and I have concluded two of three Christmas’s – our final shindig is this Saturday with Matt’s family and then we are finished for the year. I have already been saddened that Christmas music has officially been taking off the radio. Can’t they ween us? Like half the day, play Christmas music, half the day, play everything else.
Anyway, I have many great stories to tell from our Christmas Vacation, but for now, I will give you what you have come for!
This week, I’m dedicating these Etsy finds to my cousin Maria who just recently got engaged!
- Love these flower combs to replace a veil – or even to wear to the reception! They are adorable!
- Do you think my cousin will be totally annoyed if I asked to be her wedding planner?! 🙂
- This corsage is for those that are ‘Goin’ Green’ go-getters … good news is that you can’t event tell that it’s not made from real flowers! It’s made from tapioca wood – cool, right?!
- I mean … would you be annoyed if your cousin asked to plan your wedding?!
- Umm … LOVE THESE! This is a great store – sooo many different cards to choose from. Might be a little pricey, depending on how many Save the Dates you are wanting to send.
- I wouldn’t even ask for a commission if my cousin allows me to plan her wedding … that’s fair, right?! 🙂
That’s all for now … I could probably list another 30 wedding faves, though!
More blogs to follow – we are on vacation until Sunday, so expect a slew of new posts next week!
Happy Holidays and Happy New Year to everyone!