Happy Christmas Eve of the Eve!
I am currently en route to Illinois – destination: Sterling. It’s about a 10-hour drive, but no worries. We are loaded with movies galore: The Hangover (a family favorite), season one of Mad Men, Love Actually (Matt’s pick ;)). Oooh … and I just remembered I need to pack Eclipse into my bag. Yes, I have already read it, but I need some good reading material for a 10-hour drive and I think that anything Twilight related will work just fine!
If only I had internet capabilities the entire ride … I could search Etsy all day long.
- I’m not a coffee drinker. At all. BUT if I was, I would purchase these! Who doesn’t want to be hip while drinking coffee?
- I am a hot chocolate drinker and when you order hot chocolate, it comes in the same type of cup they serve coffee in … so I could totally pull these off, right?!
- I can finally post this seller after waiting for over a month – I bought Jenna’s Christmas gift from him and I didn’t want to give any hints away!
- I didn’t purchase this exact print, but I love this one! As well as the one I got for Jenna – who doesn’t love Chicago?!
- I love bags! Who doesn’t love bags?! And especially cute little bags like this?
- This seller has ALOT of cute bags in various fabrics that can be used for makeup bags, change purses, lip gloss bag (which I have), etc. I could fill my entire purse with cute little bags like these! Which means I would need to get an ever larger purse than I already have …
- OOhhh, time to go shopping!
And that is all for now, dear friends…
I wish you all a very safe and merriest of Christmases!