Happy Wednesday to all!
As you can see per my blog, it is snowing … yes, Kansas had a blizzard sweep through the plains Sunday night through late Tuesday night. Meteorologists were expecting atleast three inches of snow in Wichita, 9-10 inches in Topeka, very scary conditions.
I can confirm that Topeka, Manhattan, and tiny Chapman, Kansas got HEAPS of snow. I can also confirm that Wichita got nothing. None. Zilch. Who are these meteorologists, where did they get their degrees and how do you they have jobs? If I let people down as much as they do, I’d be out of a job!
So, this is why my blog is snowing. If it can’t be snowing in the real world, it might as well snow via technology, right?
Anywho … here are your ‘Etsy Finds of the Week’ sponsored by me, myself and I.
- I saw this and immediately thought of my Kappa sisters … since the owl is our ‘mascot’!
- I wish that I could purchase one for all of you because as the seller’s note says…
- “Who can resist a cute little owl button?”
- This letterpress note card set is adorable! I have yet to show my office roommate because she is a letterpress freak and might daydream all day long about letterpress’s if I allow it!
- These cards are perfect for those that are ‘thank you card’ writers… I’m trying so very hard to become one of ‘those people’. My husband is one of ‘those people’ and I have no idea how he is one of ‘those people’ and I am not!
- I am literally drooling over this headband. I am also planning my second wedding in my head (I’m marrying the same man, just having another wedding … that’s in the rules, right?). I am wearing this headband and a JCrew wedding gown. Ahhh… dreams!
- OR I’m planning my sister’s first wedding. I envision her wearing this headband and a JCrew wedding gown. Done!
Hope everyone is having a good Wednesday… if not, go to Pandora.com and turn on the ‘Vince Guaraldi Trio’ station … it will take all of your cares away!