Happy Wednesday to everyone!
My apologies on my lack of blogging… I’ve been going non-stop since last Friday: new hairdo, funeral, guests in Wichita, brother coming home, football game in Manhattan, lots of driving, vet appointments. Just lots going on! And as I type all of this, I am sitting here thinking how on earth am I ever going to be able to raise a family when these types of things are what occupy my time.
You are here for one reason and one reason only… it’s Etsy time! So here we go…
- I’m digging this necklace because of it’s thickness. I’m constantly searching for a big accessory to wear on a daily basis and I own only one or two big necklaces… that only seem to go with a certain few outfits! I see this one going with many!
- And yes, I’m aware that there is a slight possibility that I could make this necklace.
- But I’m in the belief that if others want to spend their time and talents on making something like this, why should I steal their thunder and try and make one myself? I should buy from them!
- I’m not sure if all of you blog readers are aware of this, but the symbol of Kappa Kappa Gamma is the fleur de lis (Taryn, you knew this right?!). So I’m always partial to anything that has anything to do with this symbol because it always reminds me my dear Kappa days… not of France, the French Quarter or the New Orleans Saints.
- So when I came across this bag, it immediately went into my favorites folder!
- If only the fleur de lis were blue and blue…
- STOP! Just because it says ‘Gnome Baby’ does not mean you should abandon my third and final find of the week! 🙂 I’ll admit … ‘Gnome Baby’ does sound a bit off… and quite funny. But these things are so cute!
- You can have them custom made – maybe a gnome baby replica of yourself?!
- They are safe for babies and were chosen by Parents Magazine as one of their favorite baby gifts … so give them a chance!
And that is all for your Etsy finds this week. I hope to have a ‘New Moon’ preview up in the next couple of days. I’ll be watching it on Monday evening with some coworkers. We are purchasing tickets today.
Have a great Wednesday!