Good afternoon all!
I’m not gonna lie… my head is pounding and I’m about to fall asleep (I’m trying to ween myself off of the heavy dosage of caffeine I intake daily), but I’m persevering and bringing you my weekly Etsy Finds of the Week!
Like I have said before, I usually pick my Etsy finds the day that I post this… I try to mix it up a bit, but as the colder weather (hopefully sometime soon!) and Christmas season approaches, I find myself leaning more towards the jewelry, scarves, and party attire for fun Holiday get-togethers! So I apologize before-hand if you see a few too many headbands and purses in the coming weeks!
- I know I have mentioned in previous posts how much I love fashion, but was given the short straw when God gave me my assets. Too much in some places, not enough in others.
- But it does not stop me from posting these cute finds for all of the adorable people in the world to purchase and wear to their hearts content!
- And maybe… just maybe, when I return to my blonde form again on Friday, I will find the guts to purchase this and wear it (around my house).
- I LOVE Christmas time! I love walking around stores and listening to Christmas music, I love the pine-scented candles I get as gifts, I love just the feeling that is in the air the entire month of December.
- I also love wrapping paper! Every year, I try very hard to do something different than the previous year’s wrap-job. I walked into Hobby Lobby a bit too late last year or I would have bought them out of their wrapping paper – SO cute and VERY reasonable (if you are searching!).
- But I found these lovely tags as I was browsing today and will definitely be purchasing for my gifts this year!
- PS. They are cheap!
- I am not an arty person. I sure wish that I had an ounce of artiness in my body, but I do not!
- That is why when I see pictures like this, I think, “Ahh… that looks like beautiful art to me!” because I could actually TAKE a photo like this. I could never pull out the paints and whip out a Picasso. But THIS… this I could do!
- Plus the twinkle lights make me happy!
And as always, I have about five other things I really, really, really (really, really, really) want to post today, but I will hold out for future Finds of the Week.